Monday, April 14, 2008

Bahamas

April 5, 2008

We truly enjoyed spending so much uninterrupted time together. Cococay was a beautiful island. Mark and I walked around the island in about an hour. Everything was so peaceful. We felt like we were on our own island. Nobody was around. Our activity of choice was snorkeling. The waters were clear and there were hundreds of fish surrounding you, but not touching you. It was an awesome sight. Whichever way you would swim, the fish would swim with you. When I wasn't snorkeling, I was reading a book or sleeping. You can't ask for more than that! Mark couldn't get enough of snorkeling. He must have spent at least 5 hours in the ocean. He forgot to re-apply his sunscreen and as a result received a pretty bad sunburn on the back of his legs, elbows, and neck!

2 comments:

Maquel said...

Hi Mark and Rebecca! I was looking at Dave and Mindy's blog and noticed your names. I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. It sounds like you two had a fun trip. It is always nice to get away.

Reid and Christine Family said...

I JUST found your blog!!!! I didn't know you went to the Bahamas! Was it just you and Mark? I bet you had a blast!

Taylor Family

Taylor Family
Disneyland March 2008